www.nanonowrimo.org). Suffice it to say, I'm at 47, 270 words as of today and our meals have been...interesting, so I was very excited when Ella's Kitchen sent me a nice big box of organic baby food for us to try - talk about great timing!
I was drawn to Ella's Kitchen because it's organic and not packaged in glass jars which often contain BPA coating. Ella's Kitchen food is as fresh and fun as their packaging. And yes, I tried it myself! Good stuff. Their baby food relies on interesting fruit and veggie combinations for a dynamic flavors like spinach, apples, and rutabaga or fruit smoothies like Syd's favorite, the Red One (strawberries, apples, raspberries, and bananas).
So here's why I like Ella's Kitchen in a nutshell:
- BPA-free packaging, which they hope to have made into a recyclable package in the next year, info here)
- Uses natural acids like lemon juice and flash pasteurizing to create a shelf-stable product without artificial preservatives
- All ingredients are organic
- It's a family-owned company
Ella's Kitchen's commitment to natural, wholesome food makes it a great alternative to the mass-produced baby food jar, and you can be sure you are giving your child fresh, delicious food.
Want to try some yourself? Enter our giveaway to get some yummy, organic Ella's Kitchen pouches for yourself! Open worldwide. Entries close on Dec. 13, 2010 at 11:59 pm CST.
Mandatory entry: Visit Ella's Kitchen and tell me what flavor sounds dynamite to you! Skip to comment form.
Extra entries (leave a comment for each w/ email address)
1. Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to the tweet (click on the timestamp). You may do this daily.
2. Follow us publicly on google friend connect.
3. Subscribe to our RSS feed.
4. Follow @theconnectedmom on twitter
5. Follow Ella's Kitchen on Facebook.
6. Follow us on Facebook.
7. Add either our Connected Mom button or one of our Breastfeeding on the Street buttons (2 entries if you do both)
8. Follow us on Networked Blogs.
9. Share this post on Facebook by clicking on the share button over the title!
Disclaimer: Ella's Kitchen provided samples for my personal use, but I received no compensation for this review. This review is my own opinion and based solely on my experience.